All questions or requests related to the Website should be addressed to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
You can pay for your order with a credit card or a debit card. Shoppers purchasing by credit card and debit card are transferred to a secure third party website to transact.
The transaction website for New Zealand (https://www.hideawaybins.co.nz) is Windcave (formerly known as Payment Express).
The transaction website for Australia (https://www.hideawaybins.com.au) is Paypal.
Subject to any rights you may have under Consumer law:
1. Returns of the Goods will be accepted only if prior arrangements have been made with Kitchen King
2. All product returns are to be shipped to Kitchen King Limited or the local supplying distributor for assessment.
3. Product returns should be shipped within a box or container that suitably protects the product from further damage during shipping. All freight must be paid by the purchaser; freight will be reimbursed in the event of an accepted warranty claim.
4. All returned goods will be assessed by Kitchen King Limited to ensure damage has not occurred to the sold product and the product is in a saleable condition.
5. A minimum 10% re-stocking fees will apply to cover costs for inspection and repackaging. Any components that are damaged and need to be repaired or replaced to return the product to a saleable condition may also be charged for.
Imprint / Legal issues
Data protection on Kitchen King® Limited Internet pages
We should like to point out that we deal with information, which you expressly put at our disposal. In order for you to have access to our pages on the Internet, we only receive anonymous data from you that does not allow anyone to work out your personal details. Kitchen King Limited (hereinafter "Kitchen King) values the protection of personal data and, in dealing with such data, adheres strictly to all relevant legal data protection regulations.
Collecting and processing personal data; your agreement
Personal data is all information in respect of your identity, e.g. name, date of birth, address, e-mail address or telephone number. We shall only save such data if you put this at our disposal, e.g. when you ask for information materials or send us enquiries. If you give us this data, you are thereby giving your agreement to their storage and usage in data protection terms.
Using and passing on personal data; cancelling your agreement
Kitchen King uses the personal data you give us exclusively to maintain customer relations. In so doing, we shall, as appropriate, store or process your personal data or pass it on to companies related to us, in order to be able to react better to our customers' wishes, improve our products, and/or to provide you with better information or otherwise communicate with you. Kitchen King will neither pass on your personal data to third parties nor market them in any other manner. Employees of the Kitchen King are obliged to maintain confidentiality.
Naturally, we shall respect your wish if you would prefer not to give us your personal data. You may cancel your agreement at any time by e-mailing email@example.com or sending a letter to (address below) with effect from that date forwards.
Kitchen King Limited
44 Anvil Road
Automatically collected information
On accessing our Internet pages, general information not related to you personally is automatically collected, without any registration, such as information about the Internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on our website, the pages called up and the like. We only use this information for improving the attractiveness, contents and functionality of our Internet pages.
Kitchen King takes steps to protect your personal data against manipulation, access by unauthorized third parties, loss, destruction or alteration, by adhering to the legal data protection provisions of New Zealand.
In so far as there are links on our website to the Internet pages of other providers, our statement on data protection does not apply to these pages. If you should leave Kitchen King's Internet pages via a link, we recommend that read the data protection statement on the website that you have accessed, before submitting any personal data there.
Entitlement to information
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or would like to know which of your data, if any, we have stored by means of our Internet pages, you are welcome to write to Kitchen King.
44 Anvil Road
Copyright, brands, product and company logos
Kitchen King reserves all rights in respect of the contents (such as text, pictures, charts, data, graphical presentations, lists and the like) of its Internet pages. The protection existing in respect of these contents through copyright and other such laws applies particularly vis-à-vis databases and similar facilities. The contents are only freely available for calling down from the Internet for the purpose intended and may not be copied, passed on, re-used, transferred, stored, altered, disseminated or otherwise used without our prior written approval.
Our Internet pages may also have contents subject to the copyright of the parties providing the contents. Brand names, company logos, product descriptions or pictures of products appearing on our Internet pages are protected on behalf of Kitchen King and may therefore not be used by others for their own purposes or in any other way.
All the contents of our Internet pages are carefully checked. We cannot, however, accept any liability for the correctness, completeness, current validity or suitability for certain uses. Kitchen King supplies any information or contents without any kind of guarantee, either express or implicit. Kitchen King herewith excludes any liability for damages arising directly or indirectly as a result of using our Internet pages, unless these result wilfully or through the gross negligence of Kitchen King itself.
Links (to third-party Internet pages)
General use of Website
You are allowed to access any information on kitchenking.co.nz, hideawaybins.co.nz and hideawaybins.com.au (together known as the "Website") unless any of these terms and conditions of use are breached, in which case [Kitchen King Limited] (known in these terms as "Kitchen King", "we" or "our") reserve the right to prohibit you from accessing the Website.
You are not allowed to interfere, damage, disable or impair the Website in any way.
Content of Website
We reserve the right to update or change the contents of the Website at any time, including but not limited to, these terms and conditions and any fees listed on this Website.
We try our hardest to make sure the information and content on the website is up to date and accurate but we exclude ourselves from any liability for losses incurred by you in reliance on the information on the Website.
Accuracy of Your Information
You acknowledge and agree that all information that you provide about yourself via the Website will be complete and accurate.
None of the contents of the Website are to be used for any use other purpose than personal use.
All intellectual property in this Website is owned by Kitchen King unless stated otherwise. Kitchen King reserves all rights in respect of the contents (such as text, pictures, charts, data, graphical presentations, lists and the like) of the Website. The protection existing in respect of these contents through copyright and other such laws applies particularly vis-à-vis databases and similar facilities. The contents are only freely available for calling down from the Internet for the purpose intended and may not be copied, passed on, re-used, transferred, stored, altered, disseminated or otherwise used without our prior written approval.
You are not allowed to reproduce any content of the Website without our prior written permission.
The names, logos and brands of actual companies and products included by those companies on the Website are the intellectual property of their respective owners. Our Website may also have contents subject to the copyright of the parties providing the contents. Brand names, company logos, product descriptions or pictures of products appearing on our Internet pages are protected on behalf of Kitchen King and may therefore not be used by others for their own purposes or in any other way.
If you wish to put a link to the Website on your own website then you can only do so in accordance with our requirements.
We exclude ourselves from any liability for any losses suffered by you when you rely on any information on any websites linked to the Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply endorsement by Kitchen King of the linked site or any association with its operators.
We try very hard to secure the Website from any viruses or other similar problems. We exclude ourselves from liability for any loss or damage suffered by your computer hardware or software as a result of using the Website.
The laws of New Zealand apply to these terms and conditions of use together with any dispute arising from or related to the Website or these terms and conditions.
1. General: This website (the "Website") and any information obtained through the Website or from other sources is stored on servers operated and maintained by or on behalf of Kitchen King® Limited and its group companies ("Kitchen King®", "we" or "us").
If you ask us to provide goods or services to you, we will use your information to provide those goods or services to you and to monitor our provision of those goods or services. By providing us with your email address you consent to being contacted for these purposes. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive.
4. Third party sites: The Website contains links to third party websites. We link to a wide variety of other websites and we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites or for third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for those sites or advertisers nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
6. Security: Shoppers purchasing by credit card and debit card are transferred to a secure third party website to transact. Our site neither collects nor stores your credit card details. The transaction website for New Zealand (https://www.hideawaybins.co.nz) is Windcave (formerly known as Payment Express), no credit card information is shared, kept or recorded by Windcave or Kitchen King®. for more information regarding Windcave visit http://www.windcave.com. The transaction website for Australia (https://www.hideawaybins.com.au) is Paypal, no credit card information is shared, kept or recorded by PayPal or Kitchen King®. for more information regarding PayPal visit http://www.paypal.com
8. Contact details: You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you have any general questions about the Website, you can contact us at Kitchen King® Limited, 44 Anvil Road, Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand 0932 or email email@example.com.
Copyright © 2020 Kitchen King Limited. Terms & Conditions